- DNA May Hold Key to Compact Information Processing and Data Storage
- Philips Designs Chip for Portable Audio Use
- LINUX PICKS AND PANS A Tale of Two Alarm Clocks: One to Use, One to Lose
- Alereon: New wireless USB chip is first to use band that's legal worldwide
- Path Breath + Fat Band wearable uses your breath to measure your fitness
Functional safety is one of the most critical priorities for system-on-chips (SoCs) that are involved in automotive, aerospace and industrial applications. These requirements are driven by standards such as ISO 26262 and are the backbone of the design and testing of automotive ICs. Synopsys’ STAR Hierarchical System’s Measurement Unit helps ensure the accuracy of on-chip clock frequency and duty cycle measurements for these types of applications. STAR Hierarchical System’s Measurement Unit has clock and process monitoring capabilities that track embedded sensors and monitors and can also record and confirm that measurements meet on-silicon criteria for performance-focused FinFET technology nodes including 16nm and 7nm processes.
To read more, click here.
On-Chip Clock And Process Monitoring Using STAR Hierarchical System’s Measurement Unit have 110 words, post on semiengineering.com at 2017-12-07 16:51:10. This is cached page on Technology Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.